Environmental Steps Isotec Takes
- Recycling all water used in manufacturing of its wire products through
a closed loop cooling system.
- Recycling all metals including copper, steel and aluminum and soft
- Recycling all box cardboard and paper products.
- Recycling all plastic products including PVC, TPR, TPE, FEP, and polyolefin
based resins and plastic reels.
- Recycling all wooden products including reels, and skids.
- Recycling printer and toner cartridges.
- Recycling all old unused electronic equipment including but not limited
to telephones, telephone switches, computers, monitors, power supplies,
motors, and motor drives.
- Elimination of all Lead(Pb), Mercury(Hg), Cadmium (Cd), Hexavalent
Chromium (Cr+6), Polybrominated Biphenyls PBB) or Polybrominated Diphenyl
ethers (PBDE) based plastic products in manufacturing of all wire related
products to comply with the European Union RoHs directive 2002/95/EC
and California’s Proposition 65 demands.
- Place pressure on all vendors to also comply with the European Union
RoHs directive 2002/95/EC and California’s Proposition 65 demands
on all products supplied to Gepco.
- Smoke-Free Work Place at all locations.
- Truck drivers are required to turn off their engines while in our docks.
- Extra insulation added to walls of factory and warehouse to improve